This page summarises how to catch Toxic Puddlefish.
Catching Toxic Puddlefish
- Notes: The Goblin Slums are on the western side of Orgrimmar, at the southern end of the Valley of Spirits.
- Commentary: What are those goblins letting get into the water!
- Guide: Azeroth Daily Fishing Quests (Horde) - Guide to completing the Horde Azeroth daily fishing quests.
- Quest: No Dumping Allowed. 1 of 5 possible Orgrimmar Azeroth Daily Fishing Quests, from Razgar in Orgrimmar.
- Achievements: Fish or Cut Bait: Orgrimmar: Complete all 5 of the Orgrimmar fishing daily quests. Horde only.
- History: 4.0.3: First caught.
|Water||Areas||No-Junk Skill||Quest Only||Common Catch|
|Open Water||Inland: Orgrimmar (Goblin Slums only)||75||Quest Only||Raw Longjaw Mud Snapper|
- Azeroth Daily Fishing Quests (Horde) - Guide to completing the Horde Azeroth daily fishing quests.
There are no comments on this yet. If you would like to comment, start a new topic on the forums: Either use the page's name (Toxic Puddlefish) as the topic title, or tag the topic with that name. Comments take a few minutes to appear here.