This page shows where to find Waterlogged Wreckage Pool, and what fish can be caught.
Waterlogged Wreckage Pool Catches
- Water: Coastal: Dustwallow Marsh, Feralas (General), Coastal and Inland: Desolace, Inland: Western Plaguelands
- Commentary: Anglers completing The Scavenger achievement "cherry pick" these pools, so you may need to fish other pools found in the same water, before fresh Waterlogged Wreckage Schools appear.
- Achievements: The Scavenger: Successfully fish in each of the junk nodes: Bloodsail Wreckage Pool, Floating Wreckage Pool, Schooner Wreckage Pool, Steam Pump Flotsam and Waterlogged Wreckage Pool. If you cannot find the pool type in the areas listed, it has probably been "cherry picked".
- 5.1: Briefly seen around the coast of The Cape of Stranglethorn and Northern Stranglethorn, but replaced again by Bloodsail Wreckage Pool in Patch 5.2.
- 3.0: Wreckage pools are now called by different names, based on their contents. All Azeroth's wreckage pools were originally called "Floating Wreckage".
|Areas||Fish||Catch Rate||Notes||Other Catches|
|% of Catch||Sample|
|Iron Bound Trunk||60%||157||-||-|
|Rumsey Rum Black Label||20%||1-2 items per catch|
|Stranglekelp||20%||1-3 items per catch|
|Bloated Rockscale Cod||<1%||-|
- Pools and Schools - Describes how to fish pools such as schools or floating debris, where to find pools, and how to efficiently fish them.
- Contests - Describes Azeroth's fishing contests: What you need to do, what you can win, and how to win.
- Wrath of the Lich King - Fishing changes in Wrath of the Lich King, the second expansion to World of Warcraft.
- Achievements - Describes achievements that involve fishing.
Comments about Waterlogged Wreckage Pool
Below are readers' comments about "Waterlogged Wreckage Pool":
Moonlight, October 2011:
Best place i've found is shok'thokar, Desolace
They're all over the place there.
Astragal, October 2011:
Don't forget that wreckage pools share spawn nodes with other fish types, so the numbers will vary depending on how they spawn after a server restart and players fishing pools (see El's comment on the page here)
momof4rugratz, November 2011:
I have been to shok'thokar and nothing and Grom gol and nothing i have fished over 160 firefin and 97 oily blackmouth and 20 trunks no waterlogged what am i doing wrong
Gorend, November 2011:
Darrowmere Lake in Western Plaguelands is THE place to find Waterlogged Wreckage. All I could find in Lordamere (Hillsbrad) was Floating Wreckage.
el, November 2011:
It looks like the duplicate set of pools got removed from Lordamere. Early in Cataclysm, there used to be both Sagefish/Floating Debris and Greater Sagefish/Waterlogged Wreckage sets - sometimes on top of one another.
inoculo, July 2012:
Confirmed Desolace, in Shok'Thokar but also in the lake between Mannoroc Coven and Gelkis Village.
ps: found it in Desolace after trying ALL other spots suggested with no luck
please correct the note that says "coastal" to Desolace, it is also inland