This page summarises how to catch Zangarian Sporefish.
About Zangarian Sporefish
- Value (uncooked): Vendor: 8c
Catching Zangarian Sporefish
- Commentary: Less than 15% of the catch from open water will be Zangarian Sporefish. Sporefish School give an average of 5 Zangarian Sporefish each. Pool fishing is far more effective than fishing open water. There are three different pool types in the set (Brackish Mixed School, Sporefish School and Steam Pump Flotsam). Due to the way pools appear (see Pool Spawning), you may need to fish from all pool types in Zangarmarsh, before fresh Sporefish Schools spawn.
- Achievements: The Limnologist: Catch 42 different freshwater (inland) fish: Albino Cavefish, Barbed Gill Trout, Barrelhead Goby, Blackbelly Mudfish, Bloodfin Catfish, Bonescale Snapper, Crescent-Tail Skullfish, Deviate Fish, Dragonfin Angelfish, Fangtooth Herring, Felblood Snapper, Figluster's Mudfish, Fountain Goldfish, Furious Crawdad, Giant Darkwater Clam, Glacial Salmon, Glassfin Minnow, Golden Darter, Goldenscale Vendorfish, Highland Guppy, Huge Spotted Feltail, Icefin Bluefish, Lavascale Catfish, Mountain Trout, Musselback Sculpin, Nettlefish, Raw Brilliant Smallfish, Raw Bristle Whisker Catfish, Raw Greater Sagefish, Raw Loch Frenzy, Raw Longjaw Mud Snapper, Raw Mithril Head Trout, Raw Nightfin Snapper, Raw Sagefish, Sewer Carp, Sharptooth, Shimmering Minnow, Sickly Looking Fish, Slippery Eel, Spotted Feltail, Striped Lurker and Zangarian Sporefish.
|Water||Areas||No-Junk Skill||Catch Rate||Common Catch|
|% of Catch||Sample|
|Sporefish School||Inland: Zangarmarsh||1||80%||228||Zangarian Sporefish|
|Open Water||Inland: Coilfang Reservoir, Zangarmarsh (East)||400||13%||782||Barbed Gill Trout|
|Open Water||Inland: Zangarmarsh (West)||450||13%||782||Barbed Gill Trout|
- Pools and Schools - Describes how to fish pools such as schools or floating debris, where to find pools, and how to efficiently fish them.
- The Burning Crusade - Fishing changes in the first expansion.
There are no comments on this yet. If you would like to comment, start a new topic on the forums: Either use the page's name (Zangarian Sporefish) as the topic title, or tag the topic with that name. Comments take a few minutes to appear here.