[Fishing] Finally a Salty, and a thank you!

1. lysithia01 <Angler>, 1 year ago:

My journey for Salty began on a whim a few years ago, something that I decided to work on... off and on. I can't remember exactly when I decided to make the push. 2011, I think. I was really unlucky with a lot of things in this achievement, lol. RNG doesn't like me. Many weeks of lost tournaments (finally won the kalu'ak one). I think I was lucky enough to get the magical crawdad on my third Mr. Pinchy wish.

The One That Didn't Get Away was my last step... I ended up finally getting a dark herring, but I tried Stonebull Lake and Crystal Lake, too. I think I fished a total of 6-8 hours for this fish... Eventually, I just decided to go back to the Howling Fjord and planned out my route of fishing the entire upper half of lakes and streams. So happy to finally be a Salty :)

I found this site when I started my journey. The information here helped immensely into what would have otherwise been a much longer road full of mistakes. Thanks El, and thanks community for being so helpful and sharing your experiences and knowledge!

2. Al <Salty>, 1 year ago:

Gratz!

No tags/keywords yet... add one:

You must log in to post.