[Fishing] Fishing and Cooking 1-525 Alliance

1. kami5 <Angler>, 1 year ago:

Thank you for this informative and useful guide! While using it, I noticed that the Dustwallow section appeared to be not updated given that there is a convenient Fishing Trainer located in Theramore. The NPC is Dirty Michael Crowe

2. el <Nat Pagle's Love Child>, 1 year ago:

Thanks. Not sure how I missed that trainer. I've updated the text.

3. Astragal <Investigator>, 1 year ago:

el wrote:

Thanks. Not sure how I missed that trainer. I've updated the text.

I think probably because he didn't used to be a trainer. Previously when doing the quest he gives as part of a chain, his title was <Fish Merchant> and he only sold fish. Not clear from wowhead just when he also became a Trainer but from memory he was still a vendor 12-18 months ago. Probably with 4.0.3a.

He is still noted as a fish vendor on wowpedia;

http://www.wowpedia.org/%22Dirty%22_Michael_Crowe

Just a sneaky change to keep us on our toes ;)

4. Hexxis <Angler>, 1 year ago:

With Theramore Isle being destroyed, where is the best place to go for the Dustwallow Marsh section of this guide now?

5. el <Nat Pagle's Love Child>, 1 year ago:

The catches from Dustwallow Marsh haven't changed, so at worst you'll just need to train somewhere else.

6. Juke <Angler>, 1 year ago:

Dustwallow Marsh: Update needed.

"If Theramore Isle has been destroyed, you will need to train elsewhere (see Wetlands above)" is incorrect.

You can now revert Theramore Isle back to its original state, by talking to NPC "Zidormi" located at Coords: 55.9,49.5
    She's at the end of the main bridge West of Theramore on the edge of the mainland, just off to the right, standing in a bright shaft of light.
    She lets you switch back and forth between destroyed and undestroyed Theramore.
    As you run up to her position it may take a moment for her to become visible as you pass into or exit out of the phased location.

BTW, Thank you very much for this wonderful guide :)

7. el <Nat Pagle's Love Child>, 1 year ago:

Updated - thanks.

You must log in to post.