[Fishing] Sharpened Tuskarr Spear

1. Tikicarol <Angler>, 1 year ago:

Is anyone else bothered that "Sharpened Tuskarr Spear" can NOT be put into the Tackle Box, but "Anglers Fishing Raft" CAN be put in? Just seems a little backwards at the least.
    Also, while I'm up here on my soap box; What good is a 2 minute buff (on Spear)? Once I got all comfy with drink in hand after switching out the Spear for Rod n all, I only was able to cast mayhaps 6 times before the Spear diapered, then waited the cool down, what, 5 minutes is it? Sorry if this was already covered, but juz got my panties in a twist :(

2. Druantis <Extremely Salty>, 1 year ago:

Agreed, also think it's stupid that it has a 5 minute cd and only lasts for 2 minutes, unlike EVERY other fishing bonus that can be renewed on cd (nat's hat, pandaren fishing lure, raft, etc.).

3. GormanGhaste <Low Sodium>, 1 year ago:

I know I don't think it's worth the bag space.

4. Tikicarol <Angler>, 1 year ago:

After using it for a day now it does look cool and makes me smile, while it's there at least. I still wish it lasted longer and went into tackle box.

5. Marlburo <Extremely Salty>, 1 year ago:

The one thing I like about it is when fishing for Jewel Danio you can use on a cycle with the lager to stay above 825 like: 0min spear, 2min Lager, 5min Spear, etc. Really extends the life of your lager's (use 1 for 7min instead of 2 for 6min).

Hopefully fishingbuddy addon will add a macro type thing of this instead of just using the spear/lager whenever they are not on CD. Till then you just have to pay attention!

No tags/keywords yet... add one:

You must log in to post.