There's probably way better ways of going about this but this is what worked for me. I don't know about other classed but this is how I did it as a Druid. I'm spec'd Balance but I'm sure those spec'd Feral (particularly kitty) will find this even easier than I did since we'll utilize prowl often.
Starter tips: I recommend binding Shadowmeld to a easy for you to remember hotkey AS well as prowl. Also I thin kit's universal that ALT+F3 is kitty form. These are vital to have you fingers near.
1. Swim down the river that runs between Ashenvale/Barrens and Azshara. I started from Az FP, hopped into cat jumped off the side of the cliff in to the river and then aquatic formed my way down the river (this combined with the new minor aquatic form glyph makes for good speed) and avoiding getting around mountains ect.)
2. Once the Org bridge crossing from Barrens over into the city was in site (emphasis on IN SIGHT, not range) I went into Kitty and prowled my way down the banks to the opening of the bridge. NOTE: two level 75 guards now at each side so make a wide circle to get you butt against the mountain behind you and center yourself in front of the bridge to do a straigth dash.
3. While in prowl and pointing toward going into Org use Dash. About 5 yards or less past the gaurds they will break your prowl. That's fine. keep running and use all the dash. If you get dazed. Do a quick barkskin and pop into travel form and go the remainder distance you can go till you die.
- This should land you somewhere about 40-50 yards into Org. Were aiming to get to Valley of Spirits.
4. Sadly the alliance should at this point send money to all Horde to fund for a new closer Graveyard to Org via purchases through the neutral AH.
5. After about 1,500 wisp run back through the FRONT of Org. (follow the path as it goes up hill you'll notice a building thats got a spiral staircase. Take it up and out. Make and immediate right and U turn across the bridge and follow to your death point again)
6. Once at death location go as far down the path towards your LEFT. You will see a house backed against the hillside with only like some 30 something npc in it. Get your wisp as far behind that house and off to the side as you can to rez away from the path and from view. Now get ready for some quick finger action. Mouse over teh Accept rez button. and have one finger ready to click accept while the other hand hovering the hotkey for shadowmeld.
ACCEPT - HIT SM HOTKEY.
rest a second
Now quick keying again as long as no non NPC horde saw you. (you should be far enough from path to avoid the 75 guards)
ALT-F3 (kitty) - HIT PROWL HOTKEY
7. Okay now slow come out around the house and posistion yourself in a vertical direction which would put you going towards the path + valley. There is one level 75 guard the pats way up and down. Wait for him to pat back UP from bridge before making a dash again. Your goal is to get across and down to the NEXT house across the path that is also back against a hill and right next to the valley water.
- If you get to the water congrats you did better than I but if you die just short of the house no worries. wisp it back. Go as far into the valley of spirits as you can that will let you resurect. There are two ideal places. One is to the side of the house just short of the water, the other is a tall rock near the front middle of the water. Which is nice to quick pop SM or Prowl from rez if people are fishing assuming no AOE classes are there (ie mage dropping blizz ect)
8. This might be your last rez before you can fish. Again repeat the REZ+HOTKEY SM then to KITTY HOTKEY prowl sequence. ALL NPC's in these buildings are less than 40 no worries aggroing them. Quickly run straight to the back of water in prowl go off to the left hand side of the First Aid trainers tent(?) and then behind the hill and hut just to the left of it. It will seem almost as though you can crawl under it in Cat for. This is good. Now turn so the hut is to the left side of you hill to right water straight ahead YOUR BEHIND THE HUT.
NOTE: It worked for me. I was able to equip my rod while staying in cat and prowl. But I made haste regardless. I use fishing buddy with the easy lazy options enabled. So really I just equipped then double right click on the screen to cast (safely hidden behidn the hut) catch first fish
basically moment you get it though you busted. I had 2 to 3 horde find me once it announced to the world APRAXIA GOT BLAH BLAH BLAH.
So yeah it's LONG, it's TEDIOUS, but hey, it was only 3 deaths for me to get my coveted acheivment and I learned some technique and strategy and quick finger skills in the process. So if ya like give it a try :D