Fishing Chair Give-Away
Thanks to WoWTCGLoot, El has a Fishing Chair TCG loot code to give away as a prize. For a chance to win, simply tell us:
What one catch are you most proud of, and why?
Remember to explain why! The catch must be gained by fishing in Azeroth (or Outland). It does not have to be rare - the catch can be special for personal reasons. This contest has now closed. Use the forums for further discussion.
- You must be aged 18 or above, and living in United States or United Kingdom. (Sorry to the rest of the world, and younger readers, but I don't have the time/expertise/money to check everywhere this give-away is legal.) Employees of WoWTCGLoot.com may not enter.
- The give-away is open from now until the end of Tuesday 1 February 2011 (midnight, Pacific Standard Time).
- Only 1 entry per person. Only 1 entry per email address.
- Entries must be your own work. Write in English, text only. Submissions must not breach El's member expectations.
- Submit your entry as a comment to this page. Submissions will immediately become public, and become the property of El's Anglin'.
- Entry is free. Registration is optional, but a valid email address must be used: So either type your email, or login and post from an El's forum account registered with a valid email.
- The winner will be selected randomly (/roll the number of comments). They will be contacted by email within 10 days of the give-away closing. Within 10 days the winner must respond to confirm their age, country of residence, and name. If the "winner" fails to confirm valid details, they will forfeit the prize and title. The prize will be offered to the 2nd randomly selected entry, and so on, until valid confirmation is received.
- The prize is one Fishing Chair WoW TCG loot redemption code. Blizzard/Cryptozoic Entertainment allow that code to be redeemed for an (in-game) Fishing Chair. That redemption is subject to their terms and conditions.
- The prize will be sent by email within 10 days of the winner confirming their details. No alternative prizes will be offered. The winner is responsible for the payment of any local taxes or fees. The (eBay) value of the prize is approximately $60 (US).
- And finally: The give-away and its rules are void where prohibited by law. We reserve the right to terminate or alter the rules of the give-away at any time. By entering, you agree to these rules.
The contest has now closed. Thanks for all the entries.
Comments now closed.